小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, May 06, 2005

im really a lucky ger nehx.. =)
2dae my parents went 2 HDB 2 collect keys le..
yeahx.. ur rite.. keys 2 my new hse!!!
omg~ im so xcited.. cant wait..
i really cant wait 2c my new hse.. my new room..
keke.. pardon me ehx..
m waitin 4 my mum 2 cum out frm e bathroom..
den my turn 2 bath.. n zOooooM..
2 my new hse.. bcux its within walkin distance..
for i tink arnd 5-10mins?
=X yahx.. i move hse.. its oways tat near..
n F.Y.I tis is e 3rd time i move hse..
but its stil at AMK ave 1..
lolx.. yahx yahx.. luff all u want..
my parents like amk mahx.. n i like amk too..
its e oni place i wont get lost? =\
aniway i cant wait 2 move in siax..
im so xcited abt everything..
buyin new hi-fi, TV, wardrobe, bed...
keke.. i told u im a lucky person le rite? =]
but i hope i'll b able 2 move in b4 my bdae..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home