小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, April 28, 2005

m havin my breakfast rite nw.. hehe..
got woke up by my dog's barking.. -_-ll
every morn same rountine..
his barkin cfm wake me up..
n i'll chase him arnd e hse wib e cane.. =X
aniway been goin out 4 e past 3 days..
kinda tired arhx.. n HOT!!
e weather is so damn hot n humid lorx..
omg~ walkin arnd oso wil perspire..
nw rather stay in air-con rm..
n i miss my chalet de rm.. cool cool de..
hehx.. hMmm.. start updating 1st..
Mon meet cine cine go watch The Interpreter..
not a bad show.. thou kinda draggy..
n its a 2hrs+ movie siax.. (>.<)
aft movie went 2 NTUC 2 do sum shoppin..
cine cine went off 1st.. cux she workin..
den i walk arnd myself.. done wib e buyin n went off..
act. i like e feelin of goin NTUC buy buy wib my love ones..
hEe~ walkin arnd discussin wat 2 buy wat not 2 buy..
den go hm fix dinner or lunch 2gether.. =)
sounds v swt.. keke..
*piak* dun day-dream le.. (><)
well well.. bac 2 subject.. i bght marshmellows..
hee.. cravin 4 it.. n oso campbell soup.. yUmMy~
and den tue i meet cine cine again.. aCc her 2 beach rd..
cux she wanna do e name tag ahx..
mak me feel lik makin too..1 for me n 1 for dar.dar?
haa..4 dar.dar's name tag wld b written "Veronica's Item"
lolx.. j/k.. nahx.. im not so bad..bLeahx..
aft tat went 2 eat at e hawker..blur me..
duno where e beef noodle stall is.. =(
4got which floor lorx..end up eat desserts.. cux weather hot hot..
ugh~ walk arnd while waitin 4 zhen..
meet zhen n go 2 PS walk walk..
but main purpose is cine cine wanna find her thingy..
eat e famous omellette frm PS.. OooHhhx.. delicious..
walk arnd.. n went into Levis cc..
ahx.. their new Sq Pants quite nice..
hehe.. wear low low de.. i like it.. =p
saw a men's shirt quite nice too..*grinx*
too bad is 4 men's..
den walk past e shoe shop.. omg~
mak me dyin 2 buy e shoe..
but cine cine stopped me.. save money better..=(
went off at duno when.. go hm 4 dinner.. keke..
me n cine cine took bus.. so sway lorx..
rch hm not long oni..argue wib my mum..
all bcux of e toopid dog..-_-ll
cux of e dog, she scream at me..
wth?! o_O
aniway dun tok abt it le..
ytd meet dar.dar 4 dinner.. n went 2 marina..
not bad ehx.. marina like alot new thingy..
keke.. lotsa new shops arnd..
he acc me go Watsons find my bdae bear..
but cannot find!
hpmh~n he ended up buyin 1 4 his sis..
hMmm.. been re-watchin My Love Patzzi again..J
ang Nara v kawaii.. hahaa.. got 2 guys love her at e same time..
1 poor n 1 rich.. guess which 1 she choose?
nahx.. he choose neither of dem..
remain as frenx wib dem worx.. =P

oh yahx.. i've make my list of items 2 buy..
1. Make new specs $70~$100
2. Pay hp bill $50
3. Buy my ballet pumps $40
4. Levi's top $45
5. New bag (haven seen an ideal 1 yet)
6. New jeans (Levi's 593 but v ex!! ugh~)
7. SHOPPING

act. duno wat else 2 add on..
but im sure my list wil go on non-stop..
hahaa.. bcux of all tat.. i hafta work n work n work..
2 achieve it..
hMmmm... i oso wanna go on hols..
really really really dyin 2 go on hols..
away frm SG.. away frm hm.. away frm every1..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home