小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, April 01, 2005

heyx heyx.. here 2 blog again liaox..
sOoo tired arhx.. gonna turn in soon..
aniway was busy studyin jux nw..
keke.. mux start arhx..
alot thingy 2 memorise.. if dun start nw..
nx wk i can die flat le lorx.. (>.<)
tis aftn kana scoldins frm *him..
cux told him i workin on both Sat n Sun..
den frm *his sms, can c tat *he was mad bahx?
=\ cant b helped.. need 2 earn allowance..
arbo i whole hols no money lehx..
sumore i got so much thingy 2 buy..
where got enuff 2 spend lehx? =(
end up stil listen 2 *him norx..
told zhen i can oni work on e Sun..
den *he appease *his anger le?
keep my hp in cupboard..
n concentrate on my bks..
duno *he smsed n called me afew times..
budden arnd 9+ *he gimme a call..
n i ans.. so i guess everything ok liaox?
hehe.. tml meetin *him 4 dinner..
tink shld b e last time meetin *him..
until exams over bahx?
*sAd* my exams drag over 2wks nehx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home