小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

ytd nite i cry like hell..
cux tat cine gimme a webby link..
there's a clip showin how cruel human is..
they skin off e animal..
when e animal is stil alive..
e ppl jux step on e animal's neck..
pull their skin.. cut here n there..
nv even care abt how e animal feels..
*sObx* there's even tears in e animal's eyes..
when they finish removin e skins..
they jux throw e animal onto a big truck..
a loud thud can b heard..
e blood jux flows.. n jux let e animal die there..
is so cruel.. i cant help..
feel so helpless.. cux i cant do anitin 2 help..
my tears jux flows.. when i saw it..
i dun have e webby rite nw..
but mayb i'll jux ask frm cine..
den post it here..
stop buyin stuffs which use animal's skin or fur..
n by e way.. thx chris..
he noe abt e clip but he dun dare 2 let me c..
cux he noe i wil surely cry..
when i told him i was lookin at a clip.. n cryin..
n he imm. noe its e furry animal clip which mak me cry..
hMmm.. thx 4 consoling me..
i close e clip n stop thinkin abt it..
when i look at my dog..
i got reminded of e pitiful animals again.. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home