小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, March 28, 2005

oh my gosh.. 2dae really super slack siax..
set my alarm to went off at 530..
but i nua n nua n nua until 6am..
in which i finally drag myself out of bed..
brush teeth n hide inside e toilet..
guess wat? i stay in e toilet for 45mins norx..
-_-ll but out of 45mins.. got 30mins im bathin..
den wat abt e oth 15mins ehx?
lolx.. i stone on the toilet bowl.. =X
funny harx? cux i dun have enuff slp..!!
*sIgh* lack of money.. so hafta work..
but exams cumin.. stil hafta work.. =(
morn went 4 my maths lect..
lucky rch on time.. settle down.. n listen..
revision time!! of cux hafta pay attention..
hMmm.. aft tat went 4 a 1hr break..
had my 2nd breakfast.. hehe.. =PpP
eat e niang tofu lorx.. 1st time i eat it wib noodles..
arbo last time i jux had those plain soup..
finish le den went 4 my NETP tutorial..
wOwx.. had great uds siax..
cux e teacher got ans my Qs.. lolx..
not much ppl turn up..
so i tink every1 got e chance 2 go up n do.. =)
tutorial end le.. another 2hrs break..
end up in e library readin magazinces.. hehx..
super tired.. but read those fashion maga so stil alright..
i caught a quite meaning sentence..
here it goes...
"Is he/she a prime minister?
Even hotshot politicians have time 4 their loves ones..
Busy is jux an excuse 4 being slack in e dating dept.."
not bad right? keke.. make sense ehx?
nx time no more busy as excuse le orhx..
thou both r busy.. stil can mak time 2 meet 4 dinner or wat..
even if its jux meet 4 1 or 2 hrs..
but it stil mean sth.. it shows tat ur makin an effort..
2 keep e r/s going..
sOo.. hMmm....
aft sch went 2 con'd my NETP router pbil..
pHew.. finally its done!!
im so damn relax nw..
is like lettin off a huge stone in my heart..??!?!
keke.. hOpe nuttin wil crop up tis fri..
presentation went on smoothly.. i wish i wish..
well.. kinda find tat my life has 1 ppl lesser nw..
cux.. i dun seems 2 hear anitin frm e person..
ever since ...
ages ago.. i've 4gotten when..
e person got time 4 oths.. but not us?
unfair harx? but its true..
=\ drifting drifting drifting....
i wanna earn more money..
anymore short term jobs which pays well?!?!
hEe~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home