小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, April 03, 2010

A Listener, Please?


sometimes i really hope there's sum1 available everytime
after my flt. so i can rant out all my unhappiness or happiness,
without cooping everything within myself.
just like 2dae's roku-bin, im really damn pissed with myself.
1stly for losing my cool, & 2ndly 4 venting my anger on my dear
team-mate. she was just being nice & offer 2 help but i just
turn her down flatly all because i want 2 do things my own way.
mune-san keep interrupting me when im running my own tasks.
used those juice which i set inside e drawer when there's plenty in another.
anyhow stow the drawers in wherever places she can find.
offering whole can of xue-bi only 2 tell me aft REF that we dont have
enough xue-bi ne! godness sake! who ask u give whole can?!
under what circumstances wil u left my whisky in yp-gly?
is it necessary 2 offer small nicely wrapped crackers 2 CHML-pax?
tael-san, i can understand simple jap frm cc-call.
so there's really no need 2 explain 2 me in detail infront of pax,
esp when im stil talkin 2 them!
b4 i 4get, thx 4 letting us wait while u get ur fish out frm chiller!
i mean my words when i say e "pax" inside e lav did not ans.
there's honestly no reason 2 doubt me, isnt it?
mr-specs, i really dont appreciate u keep appearing inside my gly.
althou u secretly took 2 packs of crackers, but i saw that.
& i was the 1 who left 8 packs on top of e gly,
hence i know exactly u took off with them even thou u din say.
+ i dont see the need in you OL-ing miniature brandy or aka-wine desho?
shouldnt you be rich enough 4 them, i believe?
mr-jacket,i seriously dont understand why u press the call button -
only 2 ask me help u push e IFE tv outwards. surely u have that strength?
in addition, im not interested in knowing who & who is travelling with you.
neither am i in the least paying attention 2 what ur saying.
mr-hyper, i would appreciate ur cooperations in -
takin ur seat while other pax are boarding & when seatbelt sign is on.
i do not have extra time 2 spare in askin you 2 move aside,
nor tellin u 2 return bac 2 ur seat as the belt sign is on now.
i believe my own safety is as important as urs.
mr nerdy papa, i dont see the need in you walkin frm yp,
all the way 2 my door side just 2 stand & read newspaper.

yahx.. that roughly sums up my v lousy roku-bin.
not excluding strong wind which causes us late take-off!
& hajimete SM on-board my flt desho!
i've got bruises on all my 4 limbs right now.. ;(
e most severe i think is e blue black on my right top palm.
was hit right on the vein, hopefully it'll not disrupt my c-cbn svc.
i stil wanna carry 2 plates at a time! ughhhhh!


kay, i've finish ranting.
no longer need any listening ear.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home