小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Apr'10 Schedule

31st-6th JFK
11th-17th JFK

yea man.. only 2 flts this mth!
but this kinda short stay in SIN i hate!
on avg im only stayin in SIN 4Ds b4 e nx pattern,
hence im seriously lookin 4ward 2 my nx flt,
which i know 4 sure aft that i can have my gd rest!
been flyin arnd since start of last mth -
JFK, SFO, AMS, JFK & JFK.
let me breathe some KL air can anot?!
best is IF im flyin with ppl i like (eg.mabelle/raju)
okie.. i wil dream on tml when i touch down NRT.

& when's my holidayssss????
some1 pack me in ur luggage & bring me along!
*wails*

emo emo emo emo emo ;(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home