小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Man I Want To Marry :

(EDITTED)
- send me morning texts
- ask if i've had my meals on time
- hold my hands while crossing the road
- shelter me from the rain
- is honest & frankful
- gives me goodbye kiss/hugs
- understand my silence
- know me inside out
- is an animal-lover jux like me
- surprise me occasionally
- remembers the date as clearly as me
- provides good massage/rub
- is filial
- gets along with my family
- piggyback me when im tired of walking
- is a good listener + adviser
- loves taking photo especially candid photos of me
- get rids of all pests which i hate
- will help out with household chores
- is a great cook
- wil not fight tv with me over his soccer
- enjoys groceries shopping with me
...

To Be Continued...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home