小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

very soon im gonna gain more weight le..
imagine eating so much everyday?
*sObx*sObx*
2dae my sis's bf drove us 2 work..
den he shun bian bght breafast 4 us..
Fillet meal.. kekeke..
2dae will be my last day Cecil lohx..
go back Anson den 7th Aug cum back..
cux nx wk nanny n xh not arnd..
wOohOo~ how great is tat?
=D grinning from ear 2 ear..
plus, ytd had a long chat wib my sis..
kinda cum up wib sum ideas 2 earn money..
not sure whether e idea wil works anot..
so gonna try it out 1st.. =)
anyway, Sun m bringing toto 2 sentosa..
my sis invited me n tony along..
is 2 cele toto's 5th bdae..
shall update again when im free-er..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home