小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

wOohOo~ im back at Anson Hse le..
no msn 2 chat.. no nice nice webby 2 surf..
got a mimi 2 share wib every1..
jux nw i slpt for 30mins in office.. =X
sSsHhHh~
anyway, jux nw on e way from Cecil to Anson,
i LOST MY SWEATER!!!
*sObx*sObx*
no worries guy.. not e adidas wan..
is my Gior de..
its been wib me thru my thick n thin..
nw its goes.. im startin 2 miss it..
i curse e person whu pick it up 2 ....
duno curse wat lehx.. =\
well.. 4get it lahx..
"old dun go, new dun come.."
so treat it as a lesson learnt.. =(
i stil re-trace e route tryin 2 find it back..
*sObx*sObx*
m alone in e office right nw..
colleague on leave, over at cecil, went off 4 ...
sooOoo....
bussy chattin wib my sis..
stil discussing our small lil' plan..
kekeke.. so glad tat mayb got business le..
can start cracking soon..
wil draw up e survey n let u guys do it..
PLS GIMME UR SUPPORT kx?


`love u guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home