小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

jux have my dinner and nw gonna start studyin soon..
aniway 2dae went 2 work 4 m1..
outside lucky plaza.. cux it was a roadshow..
super tiring arhx..
among all e days i work 4 m1..
2dae is e most tiring wan!!!
=( time pass slowly..
no1 acc me 2 tok bcux most of e time i was alone outside 1 shop..
while e rest of e colleagues was at e roadshow..
aniway had my lunch wib Thomas..
not really consider as lunch lahx..
cux thomas dun feel like eating..
so i bght Old Chang Kee spring rolls n mineral water..
n we sit outside Taka 2 rest..
i eat my spring rolls while he jux drink water..
hMmm.. aft tat kinda slack liaox..
i help to slot in flyers into tissue paper..
while e rest distribute dem lorx..
arnd 5+ e DJ Mario spice up e atmosphere..
every1 crowd arnd e booth n c show siax..
went off at 6pm..
took bus hm wib zhen norx..
tired but cant slp..
hafta study siax.. *sObx*
last nite tok on e fone wib my Mr Nice Neighbour..
tok until 3+am lorx..
i turn in at 4am..
muahahahah.. m impressed..
1st time i tok on e fone until middle of e night..
n i woke up feelin blur blur..
hahaha..
eHHhx.. shall stop here..
update nx time.. =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home