小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

having move into my new hse..
i suddenly realise i got lotsa thing which i lack of..
hMmm.. n i gotta faster mak my purchases..
hehe.. shall make a list of it..


1. hand-held mirror
2. wall clock (big big 1.. suitable 4 short-sighted me!!)
3. hair-clips n hair-band
4. clothes hanger
5. photo frames (it wil brighten up my day alot!!)
6. develop photos!! (ehem 2 put into photo frames lorx..)
7. hole-puncher (duwan 2 share wib my sis)
8. gillette ger's shaver (gers need a shaver too rite? =p )
9. pimples n blackhead squeezer (2b put in e toilet)
10. cordless phone (can brin arnd e hse mahx.. =D )
11. entension power bar (i got lotsa electrical stuffs 2 plug..)
12. multi purpose plug (need a 2 hole plug 4 my hp adapter)
13. new alarm clock (my current alarm clock is arnd 5-10yrs old le)
14. bolster (i got 2 beds so i tink i need another 1?)
15. bedsheets (i've got 2 bedsheets but rem i got 2 bed oso rite?)
16. mattress protector (2 protect aganist toto's urine n saliva)
17. skotch-tape (e sort u can pull den tear off de)
18. hi-fi n tv
19. new clothes (2 fill up my wardrobe.. is oni half full nw.. haha)
20. new bags, bottoms, shoes, sandals..

tink tats for e time being..
but there's alot more thingy i wanna accomplish by end of tis yr..
dun find me long-winded arhx..
got nuttin better 2 do.. have been tinkin whole day long..
hahaha.. here's e list..


1. go hols!! (any country oso can.. bleahx)
2. go jb wib frenx or clasmates
3. chalet? (mayb aft semestral bahx?)
4. decorate my room (MY OWN ROOM.. muahahahah)
5. frenx cum n stay overnight..
6. own a camera? (thou possibility quite slim)
7. buy formal wear (act. tis shld belong 2 e list on top..)
8. table lamp (my study table there lack of a lamp)
9. gain weight!! (haha.. be more "meaty")
10. get fitter!! (2b prepared 4 NAPFA)

guess tats abt it bahx?
or mayb tml or e day aft wil have more 2 cum?
hahaha.. im fickle-minded.. always changin my mind..
lalalal~ short entry..
shall end here le.. buaix~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home