小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, July 25, 2005

wOohOo~ long long time no post le horx?
muahahaha more than 1wk tis time rnd le bahx?
=p aniway shall start off frm last last Fri..
the wk where i move hse.. hehx..


[15.07.2005] Fri
celebrated brian's bdae wib him in sch..
bght him a cake frm SP co-op..
aha.. my grp of gers celebrated his bdae 4 him worx..
aniway his bdae is 16th July..
i bght him his bdae bear..
is pink legs n hands siax..
doubt he wil put it as keychain or hp chain bahx?
haha.. aft tat had my bluetooth lect..
meet dar.dar went 2 tamp eat dinner + watch movies + shop..
act. is 2 search 4 my parents bdae pressy..
n oso shuyu's bb 1st mth de gifts..
i bght 4 shuyu's bb 2 bb wear worx..
look v ke ai de..
but i dun really like bb.. v troublsome..
esp when they cry in e middle of e night..
omg~ spoil my nite of slpin liaox.. =X
den went 2 25hours to find parents pressy..
bght 4 dem a couple watch..
with small diamond on it de nehx..
specially choose stainless steel as my dad perspire alot..
watch Wet Dreams 2 at tamp too..
not a bad show.. quite interesting n humorous..
lotsa ppl watch it siax.. not as RA as oths tot..
there's not much scenes tat show RA stuffs..
haha.. took bus hm aft tat..

[16.07.2005] Sat

whole day was quite anxious abt goin shuyu's hse..
din really how 2 maintain my poise..
or communicate..
all old time frenx.. but seldom contact..
tats y was kinda afraid i wil b sittin there niax..
my sis bf drive a car 2 help us move sum things over..
so damn sway.. kana mense 2dae lorx.. (>.<)
sad case arhx.. stomach cramp n yet hafta move things..
arnd 4+ went hm 2 prepare n go shuyu's hse..
i rch her hse at 7pm sharp..
none of my frenx has rch yet!
haha.. i was e 1st lahx.. =P
she showed me her weddin photo albums..
really mak me "wOwx" thruout..
she had taken lotsa weddin photos worx..
mak ppl envious of her bahx? =)
saw her bb boi too..
her bb is call Foo HongChen, Richmond..
v adorable.. but is single eyelid..
same as shuyu.. =D
arnd 8+ den more frenx came..
eat outside her hse.. n had sum catchin up plus gossiping..
keke.. feels really great 2 tok 2 dem again..
mak me miss my sec sch times..
whereby we can sit down n jux chit chat on n on..
gossiping abt whoever who offended 1 of us..
aiya.. jux tokin abt everything under e sun..
aft sch.. we oso hang out 2gether..
almost close as sistas liaox..
really miss those times.. *thinks*
aniway i left early.. meet dar.dar 4 supper b4 goin hm..

[17.07.2005] Sun

morn act. meetin dar.dar 4 breakfast at my hse there de market..
but my dad bght lotsa breakfast hm le..
so i cancel e breakfast thingy..
end up dar.dar went 2 eat at e market himself..
n drink his fave teh-bing b4 cumin 2 my hse..
n started off our moving...
at 1st i was oso movin e stuffs to e stairs..
den they needed ppl 2 look aft e thingy on e lorry..
n i was told 2 stay put at e lorry lorx..
hahaha.. wat a simple task ehx? =p
arnd 12+ we drove off 2 our new hse le..
treated e ppl who help out 2 eat wib those duck n chicken rice..
watch abit of e TV den e guys went bac 2 move furnitures..
all bcux of my mum lorx.. ask here n there..
c which relatives want wat furnitures..
den hafta drive here n there 2 move e furnitures 2 relatives hse..
so kay poh lorx.. -_-ll
esp 1 of my auntie arhx..
she wants e sofa n a office table but she n her hubby din cum n help out much..
sumore went bac n jux wait 4 e furnitures 2b "delivered" 2 her hse..
omg~ cant stand such ppl.. whu they tak us 4?
nehx nehx arhx.. hpmh!
aniway night time me, dar.dar, my parents n my sis + bf went 2 eat..
at e market near my hse..
we eat zi cha lorx.. stil order crab sumore siax..
but i oni tak afew bites.. dar.dar crack open e crab 4 me 2 eat..
aiya duno how 2 describe it lahx..
rch hm rest awhile den me n *him acc my mum 2 old hse..
tak sum bamboo + small small thingy 2 new hse..
poor dar.dar.. sick le but stil acc me..
hehe.. n he stay over at my hse 2 slp.. zZz..

[18.07.2005] Mon

i woke up v late..
n hafta study 4 my bluetooth lab test..
so dar.dar fix breakfast 4 me nehx..
1st time worx.. got ai xin zao cao eat.. hahaha..
n oso he acc me 2 sch b4 headin bac 2 his hostel..
wahx.. another 1st time.. he acc me 2 sch..
*chuckling 2 myself*
e lab test pass smoothly.. cux Melvin got help help..
aha.. aft tat head hm 2 zZz again..
1st night slp act. stil alright..
wib dar.dar arnd mahx.. den i wont anihow tink tink..
but tat night i slp alone..
off e lights niax.. whole rm so dark lorx..
sumore my rm furnitures everything is walnut color..
totally pitch dark siax.. lucky my air-con got lights..
e display shown on e air-con v bright..
kinda deadbeat.. so i zZz w/o tinkin much..

[19.07.2005] Tue

woke up early 4 my 10am pract..
day ended quite fast..
aftn had my another lab test..
oso done it quite "ok-ly" lahx..
cux e teacher got assist us in it mahx..
giving us hints n clues here n there..
hehe.. went hm aft tat..
oso v tired.. zZz..

[20.07.2005] Wed

quite a bad day afterall..
had a v early start.. 8am got tutorial lorx..
aft tat is my ELIT presentation..
tink we did quite a lousy job..
kana shoot until total embarrassment..
*sIgh* e clarence ng lahx!
expectation so damn high!
sumore we 1st grp 2 present but he nv give us any face at all!
hpmh!
aftn had my Negotiation Skills de written task..
haiyo.. e task abit e.. i duno how 2 say..
cant cfm whether i did it well or badly? unsure?
not sure e markin scheme lahx..
aniway head hm early too..
clean up my rm.. pack sum stuffs.. n zZz..
these few days ended my day by zZz-ing..
toilet gers havin their exams..
classmates have their own thingy..
dar.dar has his orientation..
aiya.. my frenx circle is so small.. =(

[21.07.2005] Thur

boring day.. i jux slack at hm..
eHhhx.. not really say slack lahx..
i did my bluetooth tutorial.. 2 n 3 lorx..
exasperating.. cux e stupid tutorial keep markin me wrong 4 no reason..
-_-ll is a online tutorial.. so mark by system..
stupid lahx.. mak me repeat doin a few times..
study bit of bluetooth..
kinda 4got wat i did le lahx..
i got short term memory..

[22.07.2005] Fri

turn up 4 my IADT lect in e morn..
had lunch wib my usual classmates..
den went 4 bluetooth lect lorx..
1st time i can ans a few Qs tat Dr Cheong ask..
cux i got study on thur mahx.. (^v^)
aft lect meet my supervisor go NUS 4 fyp meetin..
tis time rnd got a Mr Xiong Wei le..tink he uds our criteria more bahx?
he gives us a easier proj..
compared 2 last time e proj another guy gives..
n he even ask us 2 tell him wat we've learn b4..
so we can use wat we learn 2 do e fyp..
n not learn sth new jux 2 do fyp..
it wil waste alot of time mahx.. =p
aft meetin i went bac dover meet dar.dar..
went 2 Marina eat Han's..
saw 1 of my lect hall de classmates..
watched The Island too..
was a fantastic movie!!
wOoo~ Ewan McGregor was so yandao in it..
so man n etc.. lookin aft e ger he loves..
hehe.. was glued thruout nehx..
went hm soon aft..

[23.07.2005] Sat

met dar.dar go town walk walk..
dun have any idea where 2 do lorx..
simply walkin arnd.. eat n shop bahx?
brght him 2 Far East e Halal Sakura Thai cuisine..
we 2 person ordered 4 dishes lorx..
hahha.. n we finish it all lehx!
e sambal kangkong i eat until choked..
really cannot stand hot n spicy food siax.. *shake head*
slack abit at Burger King b4 goin hm..
kinda nua.. den duno wat came over me..
i ask him 2 stay overnight..
hehe.. cux din really spend much time 2gether ah..
aniway.. slpt at 2am..

[24.07.2005] Sun

had my reunion day wib my toilet gers..
its our days.. muahahaha..
abit bo liaox.. but we stil mak it an effort 2 cele lahx..
4 more info.. refer 2 my frenx blog 2c..
duwan 2 blog too long..
wil post up e pix later.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home