小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

wEnt 2 tat pLace 2 work again.. hehe..
meet zhen early in e morn..
but i was late.. sOrry ger~ =\
slpt on e bus.. den walk 2 golden mile there..
Ivan treated us 2 sum drinks b4 startin off 2 work..
cux we'r waitin 4 vincent 2 arrive mahx..
was assigned bac 2 e same retailer..
not too bad.. time pass v fast..
n was allowed 2 go 4 lunch liaox.. =)
had lunch wib a ger.. duno wats her name..
n oso sebestian.. =]
eat beef noodle n chit chat abit..
found out tat act. e sebestian quite interestin..
n he can b lame too.. lolx..
i duno wat i say.. sth bo liao lahx..
but he even mak it an effort 2 reply my Qs lorx..
-_-ll pardon me arhx.. =p
gentleman.. he went off 2 get an umbrella frm his car..
cux he was afraid ltr it wld rain mahx..
aniway aft lunch we head bac 2 work..
zhen was assigned nx 2 my shop..
keke.. 2dae de ppl not alot..
budden stil manage 2 sell off quite alot M cards..
n got 1 heihei touch zhen's hand..
omg~ se peh peh siax.. *shake head*
n zhen won a pair of free movie tix worx..
cux she sell e most no. of M cards 2dae!!
*whistle* we agree 2 go watch movies 2gether liaox..
YippEe~ dun worry cine..
me n zhen tot of askin u along alady..
we had it plan le.. *sMiLes*
aft work, me n zhen went 2 tak bus..
saw sebestian puffin away near his car..
sad case.. y is he a smoker lehx? hMmm...
well well.. took 961 den change 2 bus 13..
i alighted at j8 while zhen con'd her way hm lorx..
meet dar.dar have dinner at Ajisen Ramen..
had those aLa Carte Set..
yUmMy~ eAt until so full siax..
but tat ben ben dar.dar want me 2 drink milkshake..
or eat ice cream siax..
cux b4 dinner i complain i was damn hungry..
wrong move..!!
STILL.. we went 2 Mac n eat Sundae..
lolx.. act. i cld have another milkshake down my stomach..
cux i was really starving..
n most imptly.. i wanna gain weight..
thou i find myself gettin fatter alady.. keke..
enuff tok abt me..
cine jux msg me.. say her family havin prob..
oh man.. y do prob jux cum 1 after another?
her dad's health isnt good..
den nw tis.. sumore her exams cumin..
arghx~ i really duno how 2 help her.. =(
God.. jux hope everything wil go smoothly 4 her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home