小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, March 20, 2005

real n fake 30 sentences..
these r wat i got frm a mag bght by my sis..
seems kinda true.. so wil post it here..


[e following shows tat he is fake]
*lies which guys say very often*
excuse no.1 - "im havin a meeting, wil call u back ltr.."
excuse no.2 - "she is my buddy.."
excuse no.3 - "wateva u wear will look nice on u.."
excuse no.4 - "ur mother is a nice person.."
excuse no.5 - "if ur so tired, might as well dun work, i will support u.."
excuse no.6 - "u r fat? i dun tink so.."e following shows tat he is fake
excuse no.7 - "Song Cheng Xian quite handsome, we'll watch Dong Ji Lian Ge.."
excuse no.8 - "Angelina Jolie pretty? i dun like her.."
excuse no.9 - "If i can turn back time, i'll stil choose u.."
excuse no.10 - "i nv lie 2 u.."
all e above r signs tat he is lying 2 u..
believe it or not depends on u.. =p


[e following shows tat he is real]
*truth which guys hate 2 hear*
truth no.1 - "U've cum already?" --> e cum refers 2 sth else..
truth no.2 - "my last bf is much better than u.."
truth no.3 - "r u a guy?"
truth no.4 - "u haven been giving me present 4 a long time.."
truth no.5 - "im on rest 2dae." --> refers 2 stop doin household etc etc..
truth no.6 - "its Auntie Visit!!"
truth no.7 - "wat r u lookin at?"
truth no.8 - "i wanna move back 2 my mother's hse.."
truth no.9 - "this shirt looks v nice.."
truth no.10 - "do u really love me?"
e above r truth which guys hate 2 hear..
esp e truth no.10
when a ger say, "do u love me?"
it usually came aft a long conversation in e nite..
but when a ger say, "do u really love me?"
it means she have doubts in him OR
when e guy refuse 2 give in 2 her in sth..


[n nw, is SHE real?]
*e following r wat guys love 2 hear*
sweety no.1 - "can u stay n acc me 2nite?"
sweety no.2 - "ppl dun have experience, pls be more gentle.."
sweety no.3 - "u looks like a artistes.."
sweety no.4 - "u r so talented..!!"
sweety no.5 - "u r so power..!!"
sweety no.6 - "2b able 2 marry u is so fortunate.."
sweety no.7 - "u r such a nice guy.."
sweety no.8 - "im living on my own, goin hm alone is kinda dangerous, can u gimme a lift?"
sweety no.9 - "its not convenient 2dae.. y not i use my mouth...?"
sweety no.10 - "........."
e above r usually wat gers say 2 guys..
n guys love dem..
hahaha.. thou sumtimes they'r lies..
- END -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home