小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, March 14, 2005

tiiIiRrrEeeeDddd~
man~ i need a break..
seriously i dun have enuff slp 4 e past days..
arghx~ been busy workin at e Suntec IT show lorx..
if ani1 has been there.. sure wil agree wib me..
is so so soOoooo crowded..
those whu were not buyin went there 2c..
those whu wanna buy.. where comparing here n there..
those whu were workin where busy workin..
n i tell u.. e aircon there..
tats e 1st time i work at IT show which i felt hot..
e ppl were so much tat e aircon has bcum hot air liaox..
Ugh~
added 2 it.. every1 is aiming on a last min shopping..
wait till last min den settle everything..
wats e point? mak e workers hafta go hm v late..
irresponsible.. cannot mak it.. *shake head*
aniway i was assigned 2 work at Compaq, Toshiba n HP 4 e 1st 2 days..
cux e Citibank temps were not enuff..
so i tink every1 hafta b in charge of several booths?
but sadly.. i din have any apps 4 e 1s 2 days..
been stoning n rottin like nobody's business..
tot wkend wld b better wib cine's accompany..
but she fall sick.. had high fever..
so end up i work alone lorx.. =\
wkend finally had sum apps..
sun was e busiest of all..
esp e last moment.. n i shld say is aft e show..
3 groups of ppl wanna tak up instalment plans..
i hafta run here n there..
sweating in an air-con place.. can u imagine? =|
*sIgh* enuff tok abt work..
fri aft work.. *he came 2 fetch me..
n acc me 4 dinner..
keke.. n surprisingly, he bght me a bluetooth adapter..
how did he noe i want lehx? i've no idea..
haha.. rch my hse lift there..
bump in2 my sis n her bf, janius..
we 4 ppl took e lift up..
hAa~ parted at e staircase there..
4getful me.. i left my hp in his pocket..
hahaa~ so i called n he brin it up 4 me..
wib janius followin bhind..
weird rite? cux they'r sharin cab hm..
both live at sengkang.. =)

n jux 2 upate 4 e last last Sun..
we gers cele Sharmaine's bdae at town..
bght her a cake.. n cele near Taka there..
tOok lotsa pix.. but dun tink wil post up..
too tired 2 post up pix liaox.. hEhx..
oh yahx.. 4got abt last wed..
is me n *him de 6th mth.. lolx..
v hard 4 me 2 enter e half a yr period lahx..
so i mux mention.. =p
we went 2 Marina 2 watch Hitch..
cux i miss e beginnin when i watched it e 1st time..
n den.. we had our dinner at e duno where de BK..
walk 2 Esplanade.. rest there n chit chat..
as i was v tired.. i nearly dozed off on his lap.. =X
keke.. e rest dun say le lahx..
jux vvv tired.. wanna end liaox.. *yAwNx*
hope can slp again until evening time ehx? =D
act. was feelin kinda "luan" nw..
duno really noe wat 2 do next.. as..
sth happened.. n i duno where 2 start..
guess *u might tink so too bahx? =[
well nx time wkend wil b v busy le..
cux i really really need money..
i wanna go vacation durin e hols..
cine jio me go HK.. n *he ask me go Tioman..
wheras my classmates say wanna go Genting..
so where shld i go?
or shld i jux stay at SG n save money 4 my jeans?
oOooPx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home