小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, March 18, 2005

hehx.. m currently in *his hostel rOom rite nw..
=p meet him aft my class 4 dinner..
n acc him back 2 *his hostel 2 pack his bag..
n stuffs tat he wanna bring hm ltr.. =\
aniway.. tat pig is slpin rite nw.. (>.<)
m entertaining myself watchin n listening MTV lorx..
keke.. vv sway 2dae arhx..
act. meetin cha bo, py, hum n brian do OM discussion at 10am
but i overslpt.. oOooPx.. =X
wake up oni when py msged me.. sOrRy eHx?
budden hum arrive oni at arnd 11+ while we'r havin lunch..
so went off 2 t15 2 discuss abt e proj..
settle bit of it n went 4 lect..
as usual.. my mense giving me prob again..
ugh~ had a serious cramp..
painful.. unbearable until i decide 2 slp durin lect..
no energy 2 pay attention mahx..
slp 4 oni 15mins n i woke up liaox.. =
aft lect went 2 do my networking proj norx..
*sIgh* stil cant ping each other..
or shld i say oni e workstation im doin..
which is Router-B cant ping e rest?
sth is wrong.. but even teacher oso duno how 2 troubleshoot..
soOoo.. hafta go bac nx wk 2 do again..
2x sIgh~!~!
intend 2 meet *him at 5:15pm de..
but cldnt finsh.. end up rch bOon Lay at 6pm lorx..
had Mos n here i am.. in his room typin my entry.. kEKe..
pardon me.. cux m currently kinda bored nw..
sOoo.. ehem.. wil type a long long post..
wahahaha~ =D
kinda worried abt my cha bo..
is has been a long time since she attend a whole day class..
bcux recently she oways left early..
n oni attend e morn class..
i duwan 2 lose another fren nx yr..
=( *cha bo.. mux buck up kx?
2dae feel touched.. as sharmaine she..
keke.. duno wat 2 say..
she was worried abt me when she c my face v pale..
n i cramp until i cannot stand str8..
she help 2 carry my bag n ailian tak my jacket 4 me..
tHx worx.. i really appreciate it.. =)
n jux 2 update every1.. i'll b workin at Golden Mile tis Sun
wib my dearie zhen.. hEhx..
4 e toopid m1.. duno workin as wat..
but there seems 2b lotsa "hei hei" horx?
bless me bahx.. hope can pass e day faster..
=p tink i'll end here..
duwan 2 scare ppl off my blog.. *mUacKx*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home