小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

hEaty heaty.. im havin sore throat rite nw.. arghx~ have been eatin too much choco n fried stuffs.. =( aniway.. hafta drink more water le lorx.. sad case siax.. =

2dae jux borrow frm my fren another type of mahjong game. Omg~ is much more funnier n easier 2 play than e 1 my sis's bf bght nehx.. =X not tat it is not nice 2 play.. but e 1 which my fren lend me.. it features character like Jacky Wu!! Haha.. damn funny inside.. there are other artistes frm HongKong n Taiwan arhx.. =D yeahx~ i got another new game 2 play le..

[21.02.2005 Mon]
Went 2 sch damn earlier.. cux woke up too early.. had my maths Statistics.. n nearly zZz.. kEke.. Aft tat is my COME pract. wHoa~ mAk me freshen up.. Cux i gotta mak my own FM receiver worx. Isnt tat cool? hAa~ done e soldering again.. fun Fun fUn fuN FUN!! hEe~ den we have our lunch at Mac foodcourt. Wah liew.. those guys arhx.. dun let me c dem again.. purposely eat so slow.. majiam snails or wat lorx.. mouth too small ehx? oOooPx.. =X aft lunchtime, we took bac our DSPF paper. *sIgh* jux like wat i expect lorx.. din do v well.. oni get 55 siax.. =( sad lorx.. Had OM last lect n went off le..

*!~*!~Happy Birthday Cine~!*~!*

keke.. me, zhen n min gave her a "hamper" delivered 2 her hse. Budden her parents arhx.. aiyo.. spoil e fun.. go inform her she got a "hamper". cux she's not at hm, n we intend 2 surprise her at nite when she rch hm den found out she got a pressy frm us mahx. =\ hehe.. but 4get it lahx.. we stil manage 2 let her enjoy herself. Aft sch i went down 2 NP 2 meet zhen n cine. Took bus 2 town n catch e 5+ Hide n Seek. Haa.. sittin bhind zhen was a small ger. She was scared 2 tears. =X me, zhen n cine all watch until v stress siax.. N e ending was sth we nv expected. LoLx. great show!! i Love it~ Esp is i watched it wib dem. =D aft e movies, we walk 2 Heeren.. Cux i wanna find a top 4 *him. *wInKx* n cine wanna refund her money mahx. But we nv buy anitin frm there.. Walk 2 tAka n i bght sum choco. *bEaMx* is 4 *him de lahx.. Cux he like dark choco mahx.. =p

arnd 8+ we walk 2 Far East 2 meet min 4 dinner. Dinning at Han's. Ordered our fave fish n chips n settle down le. Talk abt lotsa thingy.. n took sum pix too. =] Went off arnd 9+. Min took 132 wheras e rest of us tak 54 den change bus lorx. On e way hm, act. tot of goin 2 cine's hse Bai Nian de.. budden she called her mum n noe her dad went 2 hosp. Complain of chest pain. Den cine alight sumwhere near Thomson 2 meet her sis go down. = so left me n zhen. Ask her sum Qs 2 let her mak e decision of whu 2 choose.. Guess she shld noe by nw.. Whu is more suitable 4 her le bahx? ^_-

[22.02.2005 Tue]
adjust wrong time 4 my alarm again.. i tot class is at 9am but last min recall is at 930. arghx~ i lost my timetable.. n i seriously need a new 1.. whu can spare an extra 1 4 me? *gRiNx* well well.. rch Maths tutorial class late.. Cux tat toopid bus let me waited 4 20mins. Resulting in me bein 20mins late. =\ but heng e teacher nv mark me late. hAa~ got back my maths paper.. wOwx~ *wHistLe* i got a shocking 80 nehx. i was hopin 2 get 60+ n i'll b contented. Seriously.. im happy wib e marks. kEke~ but e teacher demand tat i study harder nx time 2 score dists. = had our lunch at FC3 den go 4 COME tutorial liaox. Got back my COME paper. oMg~ another shocking news.. i got 80 too!! haa~ isnt tat too coincident? =p i can admit tat i din study hard 4 DSPF resultin in a jux pass marks. hehe.. Went 2 walk arnd e bizzaar infront of Convention Centre.. Selling so much ear rings ehx? Lolx.. N got sell e Honey Chicken Chop which i love~ budden *sad im havin sore throat. =[ went hm aft tat.. had a nice nice aftn nap..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home