小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, February 11, 2005

Reunion Dinner

wHoa~ finally got chance 2 cum blog worx..
been busy e past few days lahx.. keke..
shall start frm last Sun wOrx..

[06.02.2005 Sun] Reunion Dinner
meet zhen arnd 5+ go chinatown..
cux she wanna have a temp tattoo done mahx..
so i acc her go lorx.. i noe where mahx..
aniway.. chinatown really crowded tat day siax..
e normal walk journey can tak us 1hr lorx..
(>.<) sumore so hot.. arghx~
well well.. found e stall n she have her tattoo done fast..
i c le tempted so i had 1 done too.. lolx..
aft tat we hurry down 2 orchard meet cine lorx..
while waitin, me n zhen bght drinks at Mac..
2 quench our thirst..
due to e spicy honey chicken chop we bght at chinatown..
tink arnd 7+ cine den rch arhx..
min cant meet us cux she is doin cny shoppin wib ivan..
but nvm lahx.. since she promise him le.. =]
dine at Cine de Cafe Cartel.. sat at a quiet corner..
had our own heart to heart talk..
abt e past, present n future.. keke..
order our food le n tuck in..
saw a super duper "small" bust ger.. lolx..
act. wanna tak pix of her "zou guang"
budden she walk here n there..
so cant.. mUAhahah~ =PpP
arnd 9+ we left n walk walk arnd..
walk n stop n tak pix lorx.. hEe~
i rch hm arnd 1030 bahx? =D

[08.02.2005 Tue] CNY Eve
morn wake up damn early.. cux need 2 sprin clean..
my family all last min den rush de lorx..
keke.. i vacuum e floor, clean shoe rack..
eHhhx.. kinda 4got wat else i've done liaox.. =X
aniway had a tiring day lahx..
meet my kor arnd 6+
he gimme a surprise worx..
bght e star ear ring which i like 4 me..
thx korx.. i love it!!! hehe
wil post up e pix sum oth times..
HELLO like sth wrong..
post halfway stop posting lorx.. ugh
i went hm arnd 7+ to help my mum prepare food..
started my family de reunion dinner at 8+
yUmMy.. eat n eat n eat until 9+ bahx?
den i went 2 watch e Andy Lau show..
v funny lolx.. =)
i duno wat i did lahx..
drag n drag n drag until i turn in at 2+am

[09.02.2005 Wed] 1st day of CNY
woke up arnd 10+
is bcux my mum keep naggin so i wake up de..
arbo i sure slp on de lorx.. hpmh
prepare n went 2 my cousin's hse 2 bai nian..
e usual stuffs lorx.. say new yr greetins 2 each oth..
eat lunch.. have desserts.. watch TV.. chit chat..
kinda sianx lahx.. but i was engrossed in watchin TV
haha.. aft tat went 2 my auntie's hse..
sit n chit chat awhile oni..
went hm arnd 7 lorx.. have dinner..
den my sis meet her BF 2 go out.. sianx..
no mahjong 2 play.. n i con't 2 watch TV lorx..
oso watch until 2+ am den slp..
got e Miriam Yeung n Eason Chan de toopid show..
lOlx.. damn hao xiao lorx.. cannot mak it..

[10.02.2005 Thur] 2nd day of CNY
morn parents wake up early 2 prepare..
cux duno y every yr de 2nd day..
my relatives sure cum my hse.. *shake head*
pity tOtO bark until siaox..
1 family aft another.. n tOtO con't barking..
*sIgh* 4+ mahjong started..
my sis join in too.. cux not enuff ppl mahx..
5+ my sis BF cum bai nian..
he not bad lahx.. at least wil tok 2 e oths..
noe how 2 interact ehx? lolx..
7+ mahjong end.. they count money..
my sis n BF lose arnd $14.. 3 ppl lose to 1 lorx..
lolx.. so stil alright..
den another family cum.. stay on until 10+ den went off..
finally tOtO was let out frm e toilet le.. hehe..
he damn happy.. run here n there..
but mouth wet wet.. wib saliva arnd his mouth..
my family started playin mahjong arnd 11
me, my sis, my sis BF n my dad lorx..
omg~ cannot mak it.. duno y i keep losin lorx..
i wore red color ytd le nehx.. sad..
den my dad keep winning alot alot..
finish e game arnd 12+ bahx..
we counted e money..
sHit.. me n my mum lose $40+ nehx..
wheras my dad win $40+ n my sis win $20+
keke.. tink tis yr Tiger stil v sway bahx?

arghx~ tink gotta end here liaox..
need 2 go prepare 2 go out le..
evening meetin *him 4 dinner n movies..
Constantine.. yeahx.. hope got seats bahx?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home