小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, February 18, 2005

pHew.. 2dae had my last paper.. finally.. 1 wk of exams.. over alady. =] if u guys had notice.. i haven been updating my blog for like.. ermx.. several days? haha.. kkx.. gotta start updating le.. ltr am goin to play my mahjong game.. hehe.. nahx.. not wib 3 oth ppl.. but is a pc game.. bght by my sis's bf de worx.. isnt tat swt? hEe~

[13.02.2005 Sun]
woke up early n had my breakfast.. but lunch at a late late time.. tat is arnd 3+? keke.. den meet *him 2 watch Constantine norx.. budden cux *he needs 2 rush back to hostel.. so we nv have our dinner n *he send me back le.. =\ aniway Constantine is a not bad movie lahx.. jux tat at e ending of e movie i dun uds.. i got confused!! haha.. duno whoeva lucifer or saturn or mamen? =X


[14.02.2005 Mon]
Valentine's day.. did every1 enjoy themselves? hAa~ i certainly do.. n although e nx day i got paper.. i still went out 2 meet *him. oOooPx.. ermx.. aniway.. i meet *him at j8 for Sakae. well well.. i receive flowers, a crystal ornament n choco worx.. *gRiNx* so happy nehx.. hehe.. aft our dinner at Sakae.. he walk me hm frm j8 yo.. =D enjoying nite walk frm j8 all e way hm.. Cux gotta study 4 my nx day's paper.. so din went out till too late lorx.. =]


[15.02.2005 Tue]
mOrn woke up vv early.. fight bathroom wib my sis.. haha.. but i took my own swt time 2 prepare lahx.. set off late.. end up had 2 tak a cab 2 sch!!! tats my 1st time ever.. if its not bcux of exams.. i sure wont!! aRghx~ had my Digital Signal Processing Fundamentals paper.. omg~ think can pass lahx.. cux i did study those impt points mahx.. keke.. n duno wat come over me siax.. aft e paper, AL, Cha bo, MK n me went 2 chris's hse 2 bai nian. whu knows? his parents not at hm lorx.. so we rot at his hse 1st lahx.. me n chabo watch his dl-ed movie frm his com while AL n MK watch shrek in his living rm. We order Mac delivery n had our lunch 2gether. Ermx.. n i ben ben.. suggest playin Monopoly. hAha~ e rest go along wib me.. n we started playing.. Lolx.. exams period stil can play lorx horx? =X end up we all had lotsa hotels n houses.. Im so proud of myself.. i got e Nissim Rd n Queen Astrid Park 2 myself.. mUahahah~ isnt these 2 e most ex places? =p


[16.02.2005 Wed]
basically i did nuttin 2dae.. jux revise my Maths Graph Theory.. not those usual A-Maths stuffs siax.. sumore gotta memorise lotsa therom nehx.. Wateva Hamiltonian Circuit, Euler Circuits n Euler paths, Kuskal's Algorithm n etc etc.. Had a hard time memorisin them ehx.. There's different theorem each lorx.. wateva repeatin edges n vertices.. Whoa~ i tink i spend e whole day studyin it bahx? keke.. n oh yahx.. 4got 2 mention.. my sis's bf bght e PC mahjong game.. wahahaha.. is wib me nw.. yeahx~ can practice my mahjong skills le.. *wInKx*


[17.02.2005 Thur]
i did my maths paper wib confident.. lolx.. hope it wil pay off bahx? return hm 2 study 4 my Network n protocols paper 4 tml. yepx.. n nuttin else happen.. =|


[18.02.2005 Fri]
finish my last paper.. which i tink most prob i flunk it le.. reason bhind it? i wasnt really studyin last nite.. keep smsing.. kana caught by my sis.. hahaa.. *smsing whu?* ermx.. i dun tink i need 2 say out bahx? ehx? =p well well.. return hm 2 had my beauty slp.. budden cant really seems 2 fall aslp.. so i started 2 install e mahjong game.. *wHistLe* great game indeed!! had me stick 2 it 4 hours nehx.. is sth like Sims de. hafta earn money 2 play e game wib oths. need 2 tak test 2 score rankings.. my current rank is 1 nw.. LoLx.. highest is 9 siax.. *sAd* Ugh.. mux end here le.. tink is a long entry bahx.. summarise my whole wk thingy in2 1 entry. hAa.. n im chattin wib my soulmate nw.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home