小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ramblesssss

like what my title say..
this entry is all rambles.. inconsistent words of mine..
read on next entry for an introduction..
doesnt he look like a teenage boy in this photo?!
here's him wearing all his new buys!
super like that pair of grey jeans on him..
its retailing at $129 tangs studio! seriously would u buy?!
black fri & bf got himself a pair of boots!
hello redwing! make sure u last long long yo~
penguin collecting dust & lookin as emo as ever!
raju look! this kapi is still surviving!
last yr during 1 of our very last flt together.....
these r some of what i helped him to pack..
xmas goodie bags 4 his colleagues..
im a good gf right?
some1 bght a new pair of specs..
so of cux mux use as props 2 take photos
wanna know why r we laughing until so ...
cause i told him 2 smile & he say he couldnt smile & maintain..
so i attempt the worse by tickling him..
look agby stil sits with her seatbelt on always!
like so cute right?!
if any1 see this selling at any supermarket, can help me buy?
i couldnt find it anywhere else other than last saw at AMK NTUC.
i want any other Pretz flavour except the original Roasted.
thanks to the bf!
work comfortably with my wireless mouse & headset!
now i can work & talk at the same time loh!
try typing "let it snow" in your google search engine..
find out what will happen & decor your own "cold cold" screen!
this girl is so sweet!
she actually left this small lil' card w a pair of earrings,
inside a confetti filled bag 4 me lah!
but so silly, me & bf actually didnt notice the earrings!
went 2 their research survey previously..
and man i really like this cider!
1st time i tried cider & i think its a better option to beer!
these r now at my house ready 2 drink anytime! :D
as much as i tried to, i couldnt resist curly fries!
but its still not as good as my fave seaweed fries!
right aft my parents went 4 their hols,
this dog has been "bunking" in with me.
look at how he's leaning against me to sleep..

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home