小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

the day of jamS

i dont know if its call unlucky or unfortunate.
that my parents went for their holidays & left me & sis at home.
so we hafta juggle feeding toto his 2 meals.
fatefully, yesterday was the 1st day my parents flew off.
and coincidentally both me & sis got appt at night.
hence we split into 2 shift to feed toto's dinner.
i took the evening shift - cooking & feeding him 1st round.
after that when my sis came home, she'll feed the 2nd round.
i left office at 4:45pm and reached home 5:50pm.
cook; feed; bath; prepare & went off again at 7:10pm.
reached bishan mrt at 7:30pm only to see this...
i took photo & post it onto my twitter.
haven got chance 2 browse through my tweet feed yet..
and i hopped on to bus 88 thinking i can get access to train..
look at the amount of ppl on the bus!
lucky i came on early so i got myself a seat lah!
thought reach Toa Payoh got train end up...

NO!!! i was so so wrong about it!
remember my 1st image -
between Marina Bay & Braddell both directions!
wah lao~ i wasted my time taking bus to toa payoh loh. -.-"
checked through the bus directory & decided 2 take bus instead lah.
but wait! look at this Q of bus 143!
i can barely see the start of the Q seriously!
thank god its a double deck & i got myself a seat comfortably.
the journey from Toa Payoh to Chinatown took me a whole 1hr+.
no thanks to the jam along Orchard Rd to Somerset area.
was so hungry when i arrived at the place with colleagues! -.-"

barely 1hr+ later, we hafta head off liao..
thinking that the train system might not have resumed so i took a bus.
but the bus refused to appear aft 15mins wait!!! >.<
my colleague offered 2 drop me somewhere nearer 2 my hse..
which i suggested NOvena? but her friend was nice enough to fetch me to amk.
since from chinatown to amk via CTE is quite fast.
however, the moment his car enter the entrance of CTE..
we are so wrong!!
look at this crazy jam!!
i only managed to reach home at 1210am.

so i literally spent 4hrs jamming & 1hr with my colleagues.
what a nice 15th Dec that i've got.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home