小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Precise BMI
Percent Body Fat : 25.2%
Fat Body Weight : 12.7kg
Lean Body Weight : 37.7kg

Basal Metabolic Rate : 1145 cal/day
Total Body Water : 26.3 litres, 52.2% of Body Weight and 69.8% of Lean Weight
Bioresistance : 796 ohms

Recommendations
Body Composition Current Target
Percent Body Fat : 25.2% 19%

Total Weight : 50.4kg 50.4kg
Fat Weight : 12.7kg 9.6kg
Lean Weight : 37.7kg 40.8kg
Weight To Lose : 0kg
Metabolic Rate : 1145cal 1241cal

2dae so qiao shar got approach by sum1 whu work 4 a roadshow..
is Beauty Slim..
they'r currently havin tis roadshow at Ngee Ann City..
helpin ppl 2 measure their BMI..
using machine ok?!
vv accurate.. n they will tell u which part need 2 slim down..
which part unhealthy and etc lahx..
aft measuring my BMI, e person told me..
tat act. my bones r quite small.. tats y i look skinny..
e reason y i put on weight is fats siax..
not healthy lean weight is fat weight nehx.. =(
she comment tat my Bioresistance r e highest among e ppl they measure..
N IT IS GOOD!!!
bcux it goes 2 show tat my digestive systems r efficient..
my cells replace v fast.. wound heal v fast lorx..
hehehe.. but i lack of exercise..
tats y my Metabolic Rate needs to be improved..
wOohOo~ not bad ehx?
aniway had a enjoyable day wib py, shar, mk n chris..
went frm chinatown to town lorx..
bght 3 new plain tops and 1 ballet pumps..
haha.. to replace my spoiled de white ballet pumps lorx..
and oso to pamper myself too!
at 1st go chinatown stil got cha bo, brian + his fren and JunYan de..
but they went off halfway le.. =still, aft they left.. mk n chris got bullied by us..
mk help me carry my shopping bags..
muahahahah.. my male maid nehx.. =D
thx thx orhx.. mak me 4get abt my unhappiness..
hMmm.. gotta go watch Jue Dui Superstar le..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home