小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

*yAwNx* pardon me 4 yawning at e start of my entry..
been super tired these few days..
cux have been busy moving things over 2 new hse..
really v bian tai siax..
cux startin frm last wk onwards, i've been goin over nearly everyday!!
ugh~ can c my new rm everyday.. damn happy..
hahaha.. okok.. mOn aft my class meet dar.dar 4 dinner..
we went sim lim 2 buy his game lorx..
den he keep takin out n look n look n look..
aiyo.. like a small boi boi fantasizing toys lidat.. =X
aniway dine at ljs aft tat.. bugis outlet..
saw a old peh peh wib 3 fillipinos..
tink his mistresses bahx? keke.. =p
got 1 horx.. aiyo.. not i wanna say arhx..
she got e figure oso no need wear until lidat de mahx?
is a extremely low outfit..
can c her bra oso lorx..
den i walk pass her.. can feel e vibration?!
muahhahaha~ =X im not bian tai..
is true!! tink even blind ppl oso can feel tat bahx?
okok.. enuff of tat.. ermx.. watch War of the World too..
vvv nice show.. my eyes was open wide thru-out..
thou i find it abit lame..
tat got such "creatures" cumin out frm e earth underneath..
budden stil enjoy watchin it aniway..
den took 133 hm lorx..
tinkin my parents was over at new hse..
den we went over 2 tak a look..
whu noes.. no1 is there siax.. (>.<)
den walk back hm.. my parents packin e thingy inside storeroom..
ask us 2 brin over 2 new hse lorx..
omg~ dar.dar alone carry 4 or 5 bags le lorx?
but i oni carry 1 bucket of thingy niax..
hehehe.. din find e wrong person 2 help me move.. =)
seriously i tink im really weak bahx?
wonder how i gonna tak my Napfa tis cumin Aug or Sept siax..
*sIgh* tot of takin MC 2 escape wan..
but agree 2 "walk" e 2.4km wib my classmates liaox..
shuttle run, sit n reach n flex arm really can flung it de lorx..
ugh~ dun tok abt it liaox..
ytd aft sch meet dar.dar cux he nite time cumin over 2 move hse 4 me mahx..
hehe.. meet him at West Mall..
my 1st time there siax.. nearly lost my way at e interchange..
i headed 2 e wrong direction.. but cldnt find e West Mall
turn my head.. n realise.. "eHhhx.. shld b e oth side.."
hahaha.. went 2 West Mall cux Peiying told me there got alot bdae bear..
im really determined 2 find those dates k!
n i found it!! finally..
i found 09/09 le.. is white in color de..
sumore 2 boxes okiex~
hehehe.. i tink i nearly jump up when i saw it..
cant believe my eyes at all.. hehehe..
even dar.dar call me i oso dun wanna tok 2 him..
cant wait 2 con't finding lorx..
(^v^) aft 20 mins of finding.. guess i completed wib 3 boxes..
dar.dar paid 4 it.. sayin is he buy 4 me de..
lame lahx.. im e 1 whu find de lorx.. hpmh..
eat tea-break at e foodcourt..
had Jap cuisine.. me ate e Teriyaki Chicken..
v tasty nehx.. esp e chicken.. tender n crispy..
*yUmmy* n its not v ex too.. (^_-)
took bus 2 orchard Heeren..
cux he wanna buy his wax mahx..
dar.dar v vain arhx.. go 2 e BasicBeauty 2 buy wax..
majiam ger shopping siax.. =X oOooPx..
walk arnd abit den head 2 amk 4 dinner lorx..
Mos Burger.. had my usual teriyaki chicken burger meal..
eHhhx.. twice of teriyaki in a day..
lolx.. aft dinner walk hm 2 exercise..
haha.. ask my neighbour Shawn 2 help us drive things over..
while we move things down n unload it..
thx alot worx Shawn.. (o.c)
turn in v late.. at 1+am..
den tis morn overslpt.. nv go 4 class in e morn..
8+ wake up.. cant mak it 4 my 10am class..
ugh~ so i went 2 West Mall instead..
b4 boardin e 852 go west mall, was tokin on e fone wib cha bo..
so qiao.. end e call when e bus came..
den i so blur lorx.. board e bus le..
holdin onto my hp, ez-link pouch n bag..
i din tap my card at all..
n i jux went 2 sit down..
it was oni until i saw e driver lookin at me den i realise..
"oOooPx.. i 4got 2 tap my card..!!"
super malu arhx... every1 on e bus was lookin at me..
*sObx*sObx*
rch liaox help my fren search e bear n oso my oth bear..
hehehe.. found 2 of my fren's bdae bear..
i wnt off aft tat.. cux nuttin much 2 do mahx..
took 852 str8 hm..
as e journey was long.. i doze off.. while listenin 2 mp3..
when i open my eyes..
"hMmm.. tis bus stop v farmiliar..
Omg~ i rch liaox.."
but cldnt press e bell in time..
i alighted oni at e nx bus stop.. -_-ll
wasted my time siax..
climbin e overhead bridge i nearly die of tireness..
my legs nearly give way..
really vv tired.. cld sum1 help me massage?
hehehe.. rch hm at 12:10noon sharp..
toto was so happy 2c me hm..
hehe.. tink gotta rest awhile b4 goin out..
meetin dar.dar 2 shop 2 my parents' gifts mahx..
n oso i can find Shuyu's bb pressy..
hope can find sth nice ehx?
= END =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home