小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, July 07, 2005

wahahhaa.. went over 2 my new hse jux nw..
bcux my bedroom de furnitures r cumin..
so i go sweep n mop e floor clean clean..
preparing 4 e arrival of my furnitures!!!
hehehe.. not long aft..
my study table, chair, bookcase n TV rack cum..
told e deliveryman how 2 put them..
n my bed cum shortly aft..
wOohOo~ so excited.. =D
when everything has been settled down..
i lie on my bed day-dreaming..
imagining i've moved over.. muahhahaa..
dun laugh at me lahx..
i jux wanna have e feelin of slpin over there e 1st night..
lookin at e ceilin which is no longer e same..
e surroundings, e bkcase facin my bed..
e study table at e right side of my bed..
e air-con right above my door..
omg~ tis kinda living i've nv imagine b4..
(^v^) im over e moon..
oh yahx.. e curtains color i din choose it..
is choosen by my mum bahx?
not a bad color ehx?
quite match my rm de walls color..
cux my walls color r painted a "baby blue"
its v striking.. u can c it right at e main door..
my rm color is e most outstanding in e whole hse..
lolx.. my sis got a beige n dark beige..
master bedroom got a orchid white..
same as my living rm mahx..
SO.. my rm wib e baby blue wil b v contrast liaox..
hoho.. its not deliberately wan..
cux got fengshui master told my mum tat BLUE is my lucky color..
tat is e reason lorx? =p
*stomach growling*
im hungry le..
stomach protesting alady..
hafta logoff nw..
enjoy viewin my pix pix bahx?
more wil b uploaded nx Tue..
bcux e livin rm sofa, TV cabinet, master bedrm furnitures,
sis's bed n my rm de wardrobe wil come..
hOohOohOohOohAhAhAH..
stay tuned 2 my blog yeahx? ; )

e altar with the lights on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home