小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

*yawnx* tiring day again..
got stomach cramp.. n yet hafta work lorx..
-_-ll no choice rite? cux i've given my word 2 my boss le..
hMmm.. act. things r gettin on smoothly at 1st..
until tat stupid 38 appear.. (>.<)
she say i dun have permission 2 give out flyers at e entrance..
i was standin at e entrance lorx.. mind u?
budden i was blockin e "shi quan shi mei" commerical stand..
hehx.. =X
so she said, "cld u pls dun lean? ur blockin e commercial?"
*roll eyes* i was havin cramps..
den tis woman cum n disturb me..
hpmh.. mak me feel even worse..
so end up i situate myself at e promotion booth..
so coincidence got e "shi quan shi mei" thingy..
Kim Ng n Chew Chor Meng..
so damn crowded lorx.. whu wil tak notice of tis promotion?
*shake head* i was majiam a statue there..
standin n promotin m1 free incoming call W/O sayin anitin..
reason due to e uniform im wearin..
wib a big M CARD behind..
n a Free Incoming Call infront.. double -_-ll
aniway manage 2 sell 4 m cards lorx..
better than nuttin rite? hehe..
took train myself.. n alight at Dover..
yes.. i change 2 tak 74 hm instead..
keke.. kinda stupid but i love takin bus.. =p
while on e bus.. my mum called me..
say my rm cannot paint yellow n blue..
bcux e contractor say dun match.. ugh~
y shld i listen 2 e contractor? im e 1 livin in it?
mak me pissed off again..
pardon me.. cux im havin pms..
pissed off easily lahx..
n sumore 2dae is i noe my dar.dar exactly 1yr..
yeahx.. i can vividly rem wat took place last yr.. lolx..
okok back 2 subject..
bcux i cant meet him.. so im mad wib myself..
4 takin up e job.. agreein 2 work both days..
hpmh.. im MAD wib myself!!!
so aft hangin up e fone.. i was mad..
den dar.dar called me.. makin me "madder"
bcux i was havin cramps.. but he wasnt arnd 2 acc me.. =(
my voice was pissed off.. n he tot i was mad wib him..
haha.. budden he said sth which appease my anger..
hohoho.. "want 2 meet 4 dinner?"
muahahaha.. i super happy arhx..
arbo hafta wait til nx wk den can meet mahx.. =\
so meet him at amk 2 eat lorx..
n i found my Still Life pc game le worx..
thou its pirated de.. sSsHhh~
but i haven bght it.. *hint*hint*
hahaha.. mayb when i had my hands on it..
started playin den i share share ehx?
shld b a nice game lahx..
cux its recommended by me mahx.. *bleahx*
tired.. shld b turnin in soon le..
nitEy all~!*~!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home