小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, June 04, 2005

aft publishing my previous entry..
while checkin out my entries in my blog..
i realise sth..!!!
i 4got 2 mention abt cuttin hair..
lolx..
yahx.. i went 2 cut my hair on Wed..
it was an act of impulsive..
aft class.. i find tat e time was early..
so i went 2 have a haircut..
my fringe wasnt so short in e 1st place..
is i told e hairdresser 2 mak it shorter..
n i found e courage 2 tell my hairdresser 2 cut my golden ends..
FINALLY!!!
bcux aft e long long endurance of dryin my hair..
n untaggle-lin it when its wet..
i found it v troublesome.. esp when im in a rush..
so i told her 2 snip it off..!!!
oOoHhHx~ e more miserable part..
i 4got 2 tak a pix of it.. hahaha.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home