小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, June 20, 2005

hehx.. m counting down 2 my special day worx..
*grinx* duno ani1 stil rem anot? =p
normally ppl would write out a list of their wishlist..
budden i would rather work out a list of my DUWAN list..
lolx.. im v troublesome.. so pardon me..
1. Accessories..
bcux i got lotsa it.. necklace, bracelets, anklets, ear rings..
2. Photo Frames..
if u wanna buy me 1, i'll say no.
but if u make me 1, i'll accept it..
3. Cups or Mugs..
my hse got a cabinet specially 4 storing them..
so i'll say no.. i wldnt want e pressy 2 end up in e kitchen
where hardly ani1 wil notice it.. hee..
4. Clothings
buy ONLY if u noe my size..
if u buy e smaller size, it wil end up 4 my sis..
bigger size wil oni b wore when i go chalet..
5. Sunglasses or Caps
those whu noe me long le shld noe i nv wear these..
hehx.. so dun bother 2 change it lahx.. ; p
6. Perfumes
F.Y.I i got 4 bottles of perfumes already.. : )
7. Books
up till nw i tink im only interested in detective n mysterious stories..
wheras e rest.. i tink they wil end up as decorative items in my cabinet..
i guess tats all wib my duwan list bahx? hehe..
was wondering whether i shld put down sth which i want anot?
budden cum 2 tink of it.. like abit bo liaox..
aniway jux get me wateva *u like bahx?
n i prefer hand-made stuffs..
it more unique arhx..
act. i oso kinda need sum stuffs..
for example a new sch bag?
currently i only got 2 which i use more often..
but in act. fact i got more than 2 lahx.. =X
next is new hp? lolx..
doubt it wil b possible 2 receive a hp lahx..
bcux e 1 i wanted is so ex!! ugh~
my hp goin spoil soon le bahx?
calling ppl oways got e "zar zar zar" sound wan.. =(
tink cant even trade in le lorx?
can oni wait 2 upgrade my plan le lahx.. *sad*
follow by a noticeboard?
i can pin up photos on e noticeboard mahx..
im finally movin hse in e mid July orhx..
damn excited.. n i totally cannot tahan my current hse le..
there's so much mossy lorx.. (=.=)
n i rem there's 1 nite my mum caught 8 mossy lehx!!!
mux report ppl cum spray e pesticides siax..
i oso wanna receive flowers..
haha.. which ger dun like 2 receive flowers ehx? =p
den mayb mini ipod or shuffle?
i want a bigger memory space.. yOohOo~
however, those tat i listed above most of it r MY wishlist..
tink e possibility of me getting dem myself is higher..
ugh~ gonna update on ytd's workin thingy..
was assigned 2 work at a Yeow Tat shop in Lucky Plaza..
e guys there r all v nice.. esp got tis 1 guy..
hehe.. i ask him e price of e 3230 lorx..
guess wat he ans me?
he say $200!!
i was like, "huhx!! r u sure? izzit 1st hand de?"
n he replied, "of cux 1st hand!!"
den i shoot him, "but how cum so cheap lehx?"
so he ans me, "ur payin $200 n e rest $400 i pay 4 u.."
feelin weird, "i ask him y pay e $400 for me ehx?"
finally he admit, "i pay e $400 for u but u hafta eat dinner wib me.."
-_-ll but i turn him down le.. keke..
bump into ShuWei at Lucky Plaza too..
so surprised.. i mean its like so many yrs we nv meet up le..
n when we met, surprisingly we got sth 2 tok abt..
hehe.. i oso had e chance of carryin walkin board on my shoulder..
4 advertising 4 m1 lorx..
me, zhen n shun foong carry e board on our shoulder..
wib a strap attach to it den walk arnd..
frm Lucky Plaza 2 Heeren n cross e road over..
wOwx.. vv attract attention lorx..
we make a fool of ourselves..
cux e wind v strong keep blowin until e board turn over..
lolx.. was a great experience lahx..
aft work dar.dar cum meet me 4 dinner worx..
his attachment over le mahx..
so finally got more time 2 meet liaox.. ah ha..
oni 4 tis wk!!
he's leavin 4 Aust on Sat lorx..
wont get 2c him 4 15days!! *sObx*
we walk 2 PS n took bus 2 Parkway Parade lorx..
saw cine's fren e Jonas over there too..
n dar.dar frenx at e hawker..
vv surprise when he say 2 his frenx, "tis is my gf.."
bcux we both nv intro each oth when saw our frenx..
n yet he stil mak e effort of introducin lorx?
well stil ok lahx.. jux surprise n stunned?
aniway duno whu msg him say im swt n guai worx..
but he imm. say, "Oh man..?"
wah liew he v irritating lahx.. dun care abt him..
hehe.. stil wanna thx Thomas 4 makin an effort 2 help me find bdae bear?
thou end up he din find any, i stil wanna say xie xie..
=) gotta end le.. need 2 bath n go sch liaox..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home