小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, June 18, 2005

omg.. its been a few days since i blog ehx?
hehe.. act. wasnt really free 2 blog nw..
cux hafta rush my ELIT report..
budden alot thingy happen these fwe days lahx..
shall nw update abt it.. startin frm thur..
[16th June 2005] Thur
din go sch 2dae.. cux its oni my fyp mahx..
where we haven even figure out how 2 start at all..
so i went 2 e new hse wib my mum..
n meet my dad 4 lunch over at e market near my hse..
1st time eat lunch alone wib my dad n mum..
i mean outside lahx..
cux i dun really like goin out wib my parents..
esp my mum.. but y ehx?
cux.. she tend 2 do things v slow..
wheras im e rash n impulsive type..
i wanna get things done real fast arhx..
ok.. back to subject..
but sumhow duno y,
a door 2 door curtain promoter say meet us at 4pm at our new hse..
as e time went by..
we totally 4got abt it..
n spend time waitin at a furniture shop..
4 e boss 2 cum 2 our hse 2 mak sum measurements..
n my mum like a TV cabinet v much..
however, we've alady order 1 at Nova le.. -_-ll
she's v fickle minded abt buyin things..
hehe.. aniway our contractor came by n inform us..
say a uncle nx door call him n tell him tat a woman was waitin 4 us..
it was den tat we rem her!! ha ha
so we hurry back..
n again.. i duno y we cum 2 e stage of selectin e material we want..
she even wrote it into e order receipt lorx..
wherby my sis wasnt even arnd!!
so we told her, we cant decide on my sis's behalf..
n her face turn black imm.
lolx.. it really wasnt intentional..
my sis's fren oso into tis line.. n cha bo's dad can help too..
so y would we wanna let outsiders do it 4 us?
havin said tat.. she pack her things n left hurrily..
muahahhaa.. tink i shld have took tat pix down..
bcux her face turn frm a smiley into a solemn face..
within tat sec.. 180 degree changes siax..
my parents oso brin me 2 c oth ppl's new hse..
sum hse really mak until v classy lorx..
my hse nx door horx.. omg~
jux outside e door, i can c a crystal lightin inside..
n its really v nice n elegant..
it wil attract ur attention e sec u look into e hse..
bcux its so stunning.. amazin siax..
haha.. e door jux opp. mine oso has a rm painted e same col as me..
light blue lorx.. hpmh..
so qiao siax.. i cant rem oth thingy..
but i rem my new hse n e 1 right opp. got several similarities..
arghx~ tink was quite late..
so we walk hm liaox..
n i suggested havin tat small puppy over 2 try out..
c toto wil hurt tat puppy anot..
so we went 2 fetch e small puppy over..
i was e 1st to gain his liking nehx..
bcux at 1st he keep barkin at us.. even wanna bite us..
n i duno wat i did..
he eventually lick me!!!
whOo~ was so happy siax..
i find e puppy v obedient.. n likable..
he wont anihow bark at strangers..
not like toto siax.. guess toto is e worse case bahx?
aniway i've took sum pix down le..
wil post it up later.. haha..
when we 1st let toto c e puppy..
toto bark at him imm. n e puppy wanna run off..
he was trembling siax..
guess he's scare of toto ehx? =quite jialat lahx.. toto keep barkin n barkin..
bark until we cannot tahan..
so my mum suggested returning e puppy..
so sad arhx.. if we dun have toto..
we cfm wil agree 2 have tat puppy de.. =(
[17th June 2005] Fri
wil not talk abt e long-winded stuffs..
n cut str8 to those more excting part..
hehe.. my morn lect end early..
so we have a early lunch..
n manage 2 spend sum time below t15
we bght sum mag.. i weekly n teenage..
while readin teenage.. there was tis section under Kelly's column..
abt havin probs, jux write in n e person wil give advice etc..
there was 2 gers.. 14 n 19 yrs old..
both was havin prob handlin their sexual needs..
e younger 1 was havin prob handlin wib her needs..
whenever she was alone, she wil use pencil 2 satisfy herself..
she is oso curious abt e feelin of ....
while e older 1 uses sausages, carrots, fingers and even mini bottle..
she inserted these into her ....
shall not mention too much.. haha..
e rest u all figure it out bahx? =p
aiya act. got alot oth stories de..
mayb nx time den write it out.. nw in a rush..
hafta go type my report mahx..
aft class we 6 gers meet up again do our proj..
nx wed hafta hand in yet we haven started lorx..
(>.<) hehe.. last min type mahx.
but we discuss until 4pm n end liaox..
cux cha bo n shar gotta work..
n me meetin dar.dar mahx..
but we spend sum time 2 took our grp photo..
all thx 2 shar's frenx 4 assisting us in it.
shall post it up ltr too.. =)
aft tat me n dar.dar went 2 Shaw Tower watch Batman Begins..
quite a draggy movie lahx..
overall i give e beginning a 2/5 n e endin a 4/5 bahx?
we have our dinner at Billy Bombers
i've no idea wat dar.dar order..
i jux ate wat he order lorx..
v nice indeed.. hehe.. but all beef..
lolx.. e choco milkshake super nice!!!
shld go try it out sumtimes ehx? ; )
[18th June 2005] Sat
shall not mention too much abt 2dae le..
cux really hafta go type out my report liaox..
arbo ltr scare my team mate complain le..
hehx.. i woke up at 7+am lorx..
frm amk go dover den to jurong east..
1st time go e library over there siax..
bcux i rch quite late..
den stay awhile oni, weimin n py hafta go le..
a 1hr ltr shar oso went off..
left me n ailian nia..
we stay until arnd 6 den go off..
i rch hm at 7+ siax.. *tired*
doze off 4 a nap n woke up at 8+ 4 dinner..
hurrily online 2 get e report frm ailian..
so nw bloggin lorx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home