小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

currently m waitin 4 Miss Chan Li Zhen xiao jie..
at 1st told me meet 6pm at my hse bus stop..
end up nw wat time liaox?
time check : 620pm
she told me sth crop up..
n she'll tak cab down 2 my hse here lorx..
since m gonna wait 4 her.. might as well cum blog?
hehx~ feel so bad..
cux tml no time 2 meet my classmates 4 outing..
they say wanna cele bdae 4 me..
budden.....
aniway jux wanna say sorry 2 dem.. =(
however, ytd while shoppin 4 py's pressy..
they oso bght me a pressy le..
kana caught by me..!!
wahaha.. red-handed siax..
they stil wanna act sumore lorx.. =p
my mummy gimme a hongbao le..
n my classmates gimme a DCP tee lorx..
they ben ben arhx..
duno which tee pattern i got alady..
consider here n there..
end up they brin me 2 e shop n ask siax..
lolx.. blur them.. =X
*sIgh* kinda tired arhx.. but cant zZz..
ytd slpt at 2+am lorx.. cux v anxious..
scare e ppt haven ready.. report oso..
end up nearly insomnia..
but was v tired n doze off soon aft..
not long aft.. waken up by my alarm clock..
at 430am siax.. so tinkin i got another alarm..
i went bac 2 slp.. it was oni until 5:45am den i wake up again..
quickly went 2 brush teeth bath..
but miraclously.. im ready at 6:50am lorx..
wait n took a small small nap until 7:15am den went off..
rch sch went 4 my tutorial..
den came my ppt presentation..
duno y 2dae i so calm siax..
usually i wil b v nervous.. tremble.. n keep pausing..
2dae i present v fluent.. m v satisfied wib my performance..
=) tink m endin here le..
go zZz awhile b4 meetin dem..
= END =

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home