小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, January 29, 2005

New Blog Skin

yeahx.. finally changed my blogskin le..
kinda tired of seein my old skin mahx..
aniway cny coming.. mux have a new beginning rite?
*winkx* my new skin new anot?
i like e drawin at e left hand side..
but too bad not drawn by me.. hahaa..
well well.. was browsin thru e skin..
n saw alot i like de.. but kinda small in size..
i want e sort tat can cover e whole page..
haha.. tats y i choose tis skin.. =p
so bored in e aftn.. n i tot things thru le..
gotta save money.. n fulfil my wish..
which wish lehx?
e wish of buyin my levis 593..
hahaa.. wish me all e best bahx..
dun ask me out liaox..
i wanna save.. sAve.. saVe.. savE.. SAVE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home