小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Presentation Day

oh gosh.. 2dae had my presentation siax..
volunteered 2b e 1st to go nehx..
end up nv do much preparation n go up tok..
nearly mak a fool of myself lorx..
wateva tat i've prepared all go down 2 drain..
cux my mind went blank..
e notes tat i've written i nv even say it out..
jux say wateva tat comes to my mind..
but lucky.. e teacher nv deduct alot of marks frm me..
=D hee~ aft me is cha bo siax..
she oso nv do much preparation..
we'r like ban jing ba liang.. =p
aniway 2dae had my cramps again.. *sObx*
so went hm aft class lorx..
had lunch n slp all e way siax..
8+ wake up had dinner le den start on NETP labquiz..
gotta update wat happened e past few days..

[25th Jan Tue]
Had my COME labtest tat day..
tink i do not bad bahx? cux all can do mahx..
aft sch went to watch Elektra wib my classmates..
wOwx.. really love Jennifer Garner..
she is so gorgeous.. i love her!!
haha~ her stunts look v perfect..
i was totally engrossed in tat movie..
hehe.. aft movies filzah went off 1st..
while me, cha bo, peiying, ailian, mk n chris walk 2 orchard..
stop at heeren 2 tak neo.neo..
1st time we 4 gers tak 2gether worx..
n not forgettin e 2 guys too..
haha.. while designin e pix.. we jux mak e guys ugly..
n leave e gers pretty.. =p
check e time.. whoa~ alady 8+ le..
omg.. me n peiying left..
walk 2 far east tak bus wib her..
keke.. =D

hMmm.. kinda 4got wat i do on oth days le..
but well nvm lahx.. hehe.. end here le..
wanna study 4 NETP labquiz tml..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home