小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, October 10, 2004

so ashamed of myself.. cux of sum1..
oni 1 word 4 HER..
n tat is scheming.. S.C.H.E.M.I.N.G...
eng not enuff.. mayb add on a chn de?
J.I.A.N. N.U. R.E.N?
things keep happenin 1 aft another..
i jux cant keep my cool n tink str8..
m too tired to tink of a proper solution..
dun ever force me lorx.. i can do of many things which u nv expect..
jux so ashamed of wat happen last nite..
wateva THEY did.. make me feel so ashamed of myself..
guilty of bringing trouble 2 oths..
m 18 yrs old le.. n THEY stil trackin my wherabouts..
mayb tats y nowadays youngsters like 2 leave hm..
is parents whu force dem 2 do it..
or shld i say.. sumtimes it was their siblings whu force dem?
cux of dem act.. concern doesnt mean all these..
it wil oni make me more rebellious..
try me if u dare..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home