小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, August 20, 2004



i'vE got a iNsOmnIa nItE jUx nOw..
e tIme iSh 6:10 iN e mOrn..
n hErE i M bLoGgIng... nOe hAveN bEeN bLOgGing 4 long..
=\ aReNt fEeLing weLl rIte nOw..
tHou i nOe i shLd.. aFt wAt i toLd ciNe yTd nIte..
bUt.. *sIgH* sTh hAppEn laHx..
dEn.. gUeSs i cAnt mAk it...
oR shLd i pHrAsE it.. wE cAnNot mAke it?
(cIne, mIn, zHen, uDs wAt i sAy? "cANnOt mAk it")
hOpe u gUys udS baHx.. rEaLLy dUnO hOw 2 dEsCriBe it..
kIndA nUmb lE baHx? m sUdDeNLy tInKin oF a sOng..
AvRiL lAvGiNe... mY hAppY eNdIng..

So much for my happy ending
oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh ohOh oh, oh oh, oh...
Let's talk this over, It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did? Was it something You said?
Don't leave me hanging, In a city so dead
Held up so high, On such a breakable thread
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

CHORUS
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
All of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh ohOh oh, oh oh

You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say, They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they, But they don't know me
Do they even know you?
All the things you hide from me
All the shit that you do
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

CHORUS
It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

CHORUS X 2

oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh ohoh oh, oh oh,
oh oh, oh ohoh oh, oh oh, oh...


aLL oF a sUddEn e sOng kEep rePeaTiNg in mY mInd..
sEeMs sO tRuE sO reaL.. n jUx fEeL lIke mAkIn uP sTh...

dOn tReAt mE sO gOod, iF u nOe i mIgHt faLL 4 u...
dOn gIve mE pRomIsEs, iF u nOe u wiLL bReaK dEm eVeNtUaLLy..
dOn tReAt mE sO sWEeT, iF u nOe u wiLL hUrt mE lTr oN...
dOn gIve mE wAt i tOt iS e bEst, bUt eNd up iSh jUx a lIe..
dOn gIve mE e iDea wE cLd b 2gEThEr, bUt fUrThEron u got uR eXcUsEs..
jUx dUN eVer tReAt mE sO nIce.. sO sWEet.. sO gEntLemAn...

sUm1 toLd tIs 2 mE oNce.. i fInd it qUite sWeet... gOtTa sHaRe..

??�� ROAD ?��?�A �ڤ��Q�@?�H WALK�A
���n�h�n�h SOUR�ASWT�ABITTER�ASPICY���Q�M�A�(�
�u���Ʊ�A�]??�Q�A HOPE �A?�n�n�ñ��ڮ@�I


iS tAt sWeEt? hEe~ nOt gOnNa sAy bY wHu..
sUm1 i dUn lIke nOw.. cHa bO tInk u nOe wHu lE bAhx?
aCt. tOt oF sEnDing tIs 2 sUm1 dE..
bUt gUesS iSh tOo lAte lAhx... �L�O�@?�j���H��I
*sIgH* kInda ReGrEt nOt tAkIng up a CCA in mOi 1st yR..
nw rEaLLy rEgReT lE.. mIn.. u mUx cOntiNue oN wOrx..
dUn gIve up.. nV sAy dIe..
loTsa tHiNgy wAnNa sAy.. bUt dUno wHEre 2 sTart...
aLL sTuck aT mOi mOuTh... oNi cAn sAy...
iM dIsAPpOiNted..
if u rEaLLy lIke a pErsOn.. wLd u cOnsIDer sO mUCh..
tInk bOut e cOnsEqUeNces.. fUtUre.. sCaRe oF hUrTiNg sUm1...
eVen b4 u sTep in2 e r/s?
tIs Qs mIn aSk me b4.. n i toLd hEr "NO"
y cOnsIDer sO mUch wHen aLL u hAftA dO is aCcePt it?
when u oSo liKe e pErsOn..
bY tInKin.. cOnsIdEring.. uR oNi mAkin iT wOrsE..
nW is mIn's turn 2 teLL mE tIs baHx?
bUt iM not e 1 wHu tInk bOut it..
cUx iM a sOrt wHu aCt on iMpLusIve..
hOweVer iM nOt iMpLusIve aRhx..
zHen n cIne hAve bEen teLling mE..
tAk iNitIaTive.. aSk hIm aSk hIm... bUt wHen i aSk..
wAt dO i gEt?
tIred oF aLL tHesE laHx..
mAyb bEiNg a lEs oR bUtCh cAn fRee aLL fRuStrAtioNs?
oR mAyb wAt tRoy sAy iS tRue..
i oNi nEed 3 dEaRies n cHa bO bY my sIde..
tIme nOw 6:38am
sPeNd nEarLy haLf aN hR pOuRing my tOts oUt..
bUt aInt fEeLing aNy bETter eHx?
y iS tAt sO?
a tHorn iS stab iN2 mY bOdy.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home