小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

霉运,离我越远越好!


alrights.. am super down in my luck recently..
did the AFT gly for my nana-ni-san bin..
was shocked 2c a total of 54SPML!
20CHML + 34MOML! well not so bad since its jux 2 kinds.
but what happened during flt was totally out of my prediction!
ignore the fact that flt was delayed 1+20 due 2 engine problem! =.=
no pre-heat because CL say we'll go LIQ cart 1st!
hafta re-slot my MOML into 1 single cart as they're fasting!
setup LIQ cart 4 them 2 do LIQ svc while me myself did CHML svc..
heatup using microwave, pre-set juice & serve all 20 of em'
cleanup LIQ cart & stow them back in place b4 i prepare juice again,
this time rnd is for MEAL svc, 2set for 2 full cart..
me alone do by hand - 22pax sitting at the back.
take meal/drink order & serve by hand 2 by 2 lohx..
u cant imagine how many times i walked in & out of the gly!
"no cart because Malay pax slpin, dont wake them up..
must walk slowly & not too loud ne!"
halfway thru pax sittin at R-side press call button.
grandchild hungry so hafta serve her.
however serve 2 become serve all 4 of them.
L-side pax signal 4 me 2 clear away their finished trays.
1 Malay pax question me why they got no meal?
hafta juggle between L-side, R-side & Malay pax myself..
then CL come bac say pax sittin at 57AC complained.
say why they no meal tray? rraahhhhhh!!!
meal carts come bac, i clear both juice & beer myself.
R-side crew do ocha & went 2 pass arnd.
CL also did the same while i prepare coffee 4 them.
R-side come bac & off she go 4 coffee svc.
CL lehx.. come bac, took out basket & linen.
sensing sth wrong.. i asked CL what she wants?
she say do wine & beer pass-arnd.
"Liang-san, L-side kohii ii desu ka?"
well, can i turn her down? she's the CL what!
barely 5rows thru the ultra long aisle,
got pax ask me clear their trays 4 them like again!
"s'cue me, i think u shld be able 2c i do not have extra pair of hands?"
i gotta walk bac 2 gly, put down my kohii & tray b4 walkin back.
while clearin their tray, they asked 4 hot water. haiiixxx~
clear their tray in gly, back with hot water & bac 2 gly once more.
when im finally bac in my own gly, R-side is done.
gotta prepare carts 4 them 2 do kaishu-ing of trays liaox..
CL again.. got new stunt from her.. =\
"no no.. no omise. ocha, kohii to omise on cart 4 pax..
ato de omise dake passu-arnd.."
i feel like fainting on the spot honestly!
1 action become 2 actions!
fine.. they go ahead with this kinda set-up..
i go ahead 2 kaishu with pet btl on top of cart in the AFT area.
eat my crew meal while CL pass arnd pet btl on her own. *phew
aft eatin i prepare REF inside 2 full carts.
turbulance & belt-sign on for 25mins.
imm. aft belt-sign off, i do oshibori 4 them.
set-up my 2 full carts 4 REF svc with 3hot bev, O/J + A/J + omise.
finished AFT compt within 30mins.
clear both carts & gotta prepare my MOML cart 4 them.
we gave out the trays 2 MOML pax 4 them 2 OL whatever they want.
CL did 2trays b4 she's disappear in the O/W gly.
i act. finished distributing all ACDEG pax on my own.
continued R-side with her joinin in only 2 give out 2 trays niax.
stow the cart back in gly, clear my gly & prepare 4 landin in 20mins.
lynn came 2 help me clear those MOML trays too..
b4 we knew it, belt-sign on & i hafta clear my gly..
all of us took our seat aft safety confirmation.
ALL CALL suddenly 2 inform us 10,000ft, Check OK!
stand up again 2 conduct last check b4 sitting down.
CL stunt me with, "Liang-san, opened omise aru?"
me, "Nai~ already zenbu poured away.."
CL, "aaaa.. u cannot pour all. u shld keep some.."
me, "demo minasan zenbu osuwatte.. i keep for what?"
CL ignore me & went bac her seat 2 call L2 go serve omise 2 pax.
wahhh.. thru-out the whole flt my patience jux got tested again & again.
i guess aft this flt my patience level shld b increased.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home