小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, July 04, 2010

GERMANY thrashed ARGENTINA!

i really couldnt hide how happy i was!
from their 1st goal at 3rd min, i already know Germany wil win!
but i din expect them 2 thrashed Argentina at 4-0!
althou i was shouting GOAL! by myself in my hotel rm,
fortunately i've francine & joey chatting on msn with me.
so afterall im not really that lonely.. :)

& this is me after the match,
all set 2 go out 4 jux an hr of "window shopping"!

while this is Iphone 4 in my hand!
its damn slim & sleak can?!
camera is packed with flash & auto focus;
touch screen as sensitive as ever;
jux 1 -ve point is e glossy finish of the back..
it leaves those finger prints behind it..
a case will b a must already.. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home