小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

hehehe.. rch hm v early 2dae..
cux my tutorial class end arnd 2+pm mahx..
so rch hm oni arnd 3+ nia..
hands itchy so online 2 blog abt ytd lorx..
aniway ytd meet zhen go out..
as we both feelin kinda bored..
haha.. n oso was 2 acc me bahx?
=p aniway we went 2 chinatown 4 desserts 1st..
b4 goin 2 Chinatown e OG 2 look 4 bdae bear..
F.Y.I i haven give up yet..
im stil lookin 4 09/09, 23/08 and 23/12 de bear..
so if ani1 happens 2c 1 of tis..
pls help me buy kx? ; )
after searchin, i end up buyin 2 more of my bdae bear..
n we went 2c clothes!!! lolx..
really shldnt siax..
c liaox.. really feel like buyin lorx..
but suddenly rem hafta save 4 hols trip.. =(
aniway we stil went 2 try out e clothes..
i oso got try sum caps.. but jux try 4 fun de lahx..
c whether look nice anot?
scroll down 4 pix pix..
n tag tell me whether is nice? or not nice?!
end up i bght 1 new bra.. haha.. =pPp
vvv comfortable worx.. *gRiNx*
we proceed on 2 OG Albert near Bugis..
nearly cant find e Jap section siax..
lucky zhen's eye sight better than mine..
hehx.. oni a lil' bit bit nia..
so of cux dun have wat i want lahx.. =\
time check: 7+pm liaox..
as both was feelin hungry.. but duwan spend money..
so we hurrily took bus hm 4 dinner..
was super slpy tat aft my dinner.. i doze off on e sofa..
it was oni until 11+ tat i woke up lorx..
saw dar.dar's sms.. n i faster reply..
but he nv reply le.. =[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home