小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, February 28, 2005

yOohOo~ 2dae had my COME pract again..
gOtta dO my FM amplifier le..
kEke.. con't frm last wk..
im left abit 2 completion.. yEaHx~
wish me goOdie luck ehx?
hope nx wk can succeed.. n score le..
duwan 2 drag another wk more..
keke.. =p
aft pract lunch at FC2
chat wib peiying, ailian n sharmaine..
it was great 2 have sum buddies 2 sit n tok..
like nobody's business.. w/o any worries..
so gReEeAaTtt~
but we went off 2 e library 2 slack again..
arghx~ i read magazinces there lahx..
sO sianx.. n i start 2 snap snap..
keke.. aft tat went 2 DSPF tutorial..
den end liaox..
chat abit wib mk, jy n chris at bus stop..
bus came n off i went hm le..
zZz until evening.. *yAwNx*
need 2 end liaox.. tml got maths tutorial..
enjoy e pix.. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home