小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

2dae's post gonna b a sad sad one..
cux my 2 dearies have jux been declared single.
within 12hrs.. both of dem bcum single again..
zhen broke up wib siang.. cux she is tired of e r/s
aric broke up wib cine.. cux he is tired of it..
one is 2yrs n e other is 1 and a half yrs..
such a long r/s can end in jux a sms..
jux a few words 2 end e r/s..
isnt love vulnerable?
when u say u love me 4eva.. do u really mean it?
words r jux words.. with no action..
it wont mean anitin..
tis yr so much have happened..
gonna do a recollection b4 new yr..

i tink tats how my dearies feel nw..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home