小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, August 23, 2004



Westlife Why Do I Love You??

Suddenly she's leaving,
Suddenly the promise of love has gone
Suddenly breathing seems
So hard to do

Carefully you planned it
I got to know just a minute to late, oh girl
Now I understand it
All the times we made love together
Baby you wereThinking of him

Chorus :
Why do I love you? Don't even want to
Why do I love youLike I do?
Like I always do
You should've told me
Why did you haveTo be untrue?
(Love you like I do)
Why do I love you
Like I do?

Ain't gonna show no weakness
I'm gonna smile and tell the whole world I'm fine
I'm gonna keep my senses
But deep down when no one can hear me
Baby I'll be crying for you

Chorus

Can't go back, can't erase
Baby your smiling face
oh no I can think of
Nothing else but you suddenly

Chorus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home